DIGITAL ADVERTISING STRATEGIST
LOS ANGELES, CA
Partner with Agency colleagues and Client to develop and implement multi-channel digital advertising campaigns. The Client is a technology business that is leading the way in developing mobile products, services and personal support that empower the senior segment to age in place. DavisElen has helped develop the start-up business into a $300 million company.
The role works directly with the Account Supervisor, Account Director and Director of Digital Services to drive client strategies and creative output. The role requires direct contact with the Director of Digital on the Client side.
The position needs someone with strong communication and client management skills. Good knowledge of ppc, sem , campaign optimization and custom ad and display performance is preferred. Strong analytical skills and research background are helpful.
- Providing strategic insights to internal creative teams to drive better creative output with solid rationale.
- Working with account team to provide creative briefs with specific digital strategic insights.
- Presenting the set-up for all creative presentations to the Client in-person and/or via go-to/conference calls
- Collaborating with Digital Advertising Agency and proactively identify opportunities to improve performance
- Apply advanced knowledge of general Digital Marketing and specific Search Engine Marketing best practices
- Gather, research, analyze, and organize target insights and competitive trends and make recommendations supported by identified facts.
- 8+ years experience managing clients directly
- Must be a strong presenter
- 5+ years digital marketing experience required
- Digital agency background preferred
- Understanding of social strategy, content creation/planning
- Familiar with Radian6, Crimson, Hexagon, Meltwater
- Advanced Excel skills required, PowerPoint skills strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise under stress and to respond quickly, logically, and patiently