HOW TO GET A JOB AT DE
Be crazy talented at everything you do.
Find the position you're interested in and introduce yourself. Don't forget to attach your resume.
Double check that you attached your resume. If you didn't, resend your email. Then just sit back and wait for a call.
LOS ANGELES, CA
To produce bold, strategic, persuasive Spanish-language messages in all media for our clients; and to create advertising that produces results for clients & wins awards. This position reports to the Creative Director.
- Develop concepts for media advertising, collateral, sales promotion, and other communications needed by clients.
- Work with Creative Brief and Work Order to ensure concepts meet strategic goals and objectives.
- Write body copy & headlines in Spanish for client advertising materials.
- Produce trans-creations of general market ads for Hispanic market as needed.
- Proofread all creative materials before client presentations or materials are shipped for production.
- Review final artwork, rough cuts, etc. for accuracy before final production.
- Present creative materials to clients.
- Review all materials with CD before proceeding to the next step.
- Participate in broadcast production process to ensure quality.
- Adhere to schedules and budgets.
- Turn in accurate timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Concepted materials meet clients’ strategic objectives.
- Projects are completed on time and within budget.
- CD approves materials for presentation/production.
- Client presentations are organized and effective.
- Timesheets are completed on a timely basis.
- Agency’s work is well represented in various award shows.
- Fully bilingual (read, write, speak) in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of US Hispanic market
- BS or BA or equivalent
- 5 years of copywriting experience; advertising agency preferred
- Strong presentation skills